Wednesday 17 April 2013

Mamak Andersen, Publika


Had a meeting at Publika until almost lunch time – decided to had a quick lunch there and I found this place called Mamak Andersen which offers set lunch. I ordered the pasta set priced at RM13.90 , which works out to be RM15.30 after a 10% service charge.


 

To get the attention of the waiter all you need to do is to press one of 3 buttons –just like the ones you see at Tai Thong. Anyway, they come very quickly and I must say I was impressed.

My pasta set comes with ice lemon tea – truly the most sour ice lemon tea I’ve ever had. I ask the friendly waiter to add lots of water for me, and when it came back, I still could not take the level of sourness in it.
 
 

Then came the mushroom soup – alright, but a little too creamy for me.

 

For my main course I had spaghetti with fish – Served with napoleon sauce …hmmm…if you are wondering what that is , well, I would say you get tomato sauce, some onions, some herbs, olive oil  and  garlic in it, the sauce was actually very delicious. The pasta portion was huge and the same can be said of the deep fried fish fillet. Love it!
 
 

Note :  See the photos below to see how much the 3 items would have cost had they been ordered separately. The spaghetti alone costs more than RM15.30!!!
 


 



 

Address : A2-G2-05 Solaris Dutamas / Publika

No 1 Jalan Dutamas

50480 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +603 6211 5192

Opens until 4am daily

Mastercard & Visa accepted

 

No comments:

Post a Comment