Tuesday 2 April 2013

Ka Soh, Jalan Delima



Ka Soh, which in Cantonese means daughter in law, is reknowed for its superb fish head noodles. Having tried that a zillion times over, this time I decided to try 2 other dishes.

Fish head curry – this dish actually comes with other parts of the fish as well, not just the head. I love the thick spicy curry, which certainly is a class above many others. I like the fact that the portion is generous and the bowl of curry is filled with lots of okra, brinjal and  long beans as well.
 

 

I also tried their tofu dish. This had lots of seafood in it. Being an avid seafood eater and lover, I can instantly tell if seafood is not that fresh and I must say that the ones served at Ka  Soh certainly did pass my ‘freshness’ test with disctinction. Eating the velvety smooth tofu was such a pleasure.


I’ll definitely come back for more!

Address : 18 Jalan Delima, Off Jalan Imbi,

55100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel : +603-2148-3207

Master, Visa and Amex accepted

 

No comments:

Post a Comment