Sunday 14 April 2013

Organic FreshMart & Restaurant, SS18 Subang



I’ve written a review about this place back in January 2012 (http://www.alwizeating.blogspot.com/2012/01/organic-vegetarian-fresh-mart-and.html)  and today decided it’s time to get another boost of healthy food…therefore I revisited Organic FreshMart & Restaurant.

This time our makan outing comprised of 3 team members.

 These are the drinks we had – peach vinegar (RM2.50) was a drink with a tinge of sweet-sour sensation. I loved it as it made me feel absolutely refreshed. The can drink on the right is sugar cane (RM4.90) –price is rather steep , if you ask me, and I didn’t quite like the taste either.


Udon noodles in Miso soup (RM8.90) – this is a bowl of goodness! Why do I say so – because it was delicious, of course , and filled with lots of vegetables – broccoli, cauliflower, cloud  fungus, taufu pok and some leafy green vegetables.



This is fried asam yee mee noodles (RM8.90) – with tomatoes and slices of cucumber at the side along with some acar, this dish was a pleasing sight. Now, how about the taste? Well, the same can be said for its taste. The noodles were fried with asam and were of course slightly spicy and sour –Perfect!




One look and you think – hey, how come this looks like the previous photo…well, look carefully – this is pineapple fried rice (RM8.90). With lots of shredded cabbage and lettuce on top, I could hardly see any rice, initially that is. I sampled the fried rice and immediately fell in love with it . The sourish  pineapple simply made my stomach growl…and I just couldn’t get enough of this dish!




Vegetarian sharks fin soup (RM8) – frankly it’s a good alternative to the ‘original’ – it’s made with lots of inoki mushroom and cloud ears- basically a bowl of mushroomy goodness!



Address : No 17 & 19 Jalan SS18/1B

47500 Subang Jaya

Tel : +603 56362468

Opens from 10am to 9pm daily



Cards accepted :Mastercard & Visa

No comments:

Post a Comment