Monday 4 June 2012

Thiam Fatt Restaurant, Pekan Subang


To get to Pekan Subang, all you need to do is to get to Subang Airport. From there, turn left at the next set of traffic lights. You will see Weststar Aviation on your left. Just follow the road and you will then see many restaurants. Take your pick!

We chose Thiam Fatt for 2 reasons –there were many people inside and there was ample parking. And…I must say we made the correct choice, and I’ve no regrets, whatsoever.

This is the frogs with salted eggs (RM24). Very unique dish – salty yet tender.


This is their signature dish – prawns (RM30). It tasted like Marmite with sugar and honey. A very yummy dish which left a lasting impression on my taste bud….loved every bite of the juicy prawns!



This is stir fried iceberg lettuce (RM8) – certainly had lots of wok hei and the vegetables were fried the way I liked it –the lettuce were still crunchy.


This is called yin yang bones (RM25)….actually there weren’t any bones served and I really enjoyed this dish. One side had sweet sour pork and the other had a mild spicy pork with mayonnaise. This is the first time I see such a combination and it was very tasty indeed.


My drink
Overall this restaurant is really good & I can't wait to come

back again!

Address: Lot 2294C
 Jalan Batu Tiga
Pekan Subang

40150 Shah Alam

Opens for lunch & dinner

Only cash is accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment