Thursday 4 December 2014

Sherwood’s Kuantan

Sherwood is said to be  one of Kuantan’s best Western restaurants. We went there this afternoon to have our fill of some of its dishes. As I walked in, I could see lots of bread, cheese and other items on sale.








Mixed salad (RM7.50)




Mixed grill (RM30) – some of the meat was slightly tough, but overall the platter was pretty ok.


Mushroom soup (RM6) – the thick soup had lots of fresh mushrooms in it and was certainly a hit amongst us.

Garlic bread (RM5.50) – my comment would be : not garlicky enough.




 Pizza (RM34) – pretty alright!


Spaghetti boloqnese (RM24) – plain looking yet acceptable in terms of taste.

Chicken chop (RM21) – I think this was the best dish – in terms of presentation and taste. The tender chicken was well seasoned and delicious.

Milk shake (RM7.80) – the looks of this milk shake certainly didn’t get my ‘stamp of approval’



Address : A-19 Jalan Teluk Sisek
25000 Kuantan

No comments:

Post a Comment