Monday 22 December 2014

Soup Restaurant, Jaya Shopping Centre

With an impressive list of outlets located in Singapore, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur, I had to try Soup. I just had to…you know that feeling of wanting to try a certain outlet is so great that I finally found myself driving there on a wet afternoon!










The first thing I ordered was a glass of homemade barley drink. Prices at RM4 , I definitely thought it was a rip-off.



We tried the traditional boiled soup (RM22.90), served in an earthen pot. The pot lent a nice, distinct taste to the soup and we all yearned for more.


Beggar bowl rice with chicken (RM9.90) -  served with some vegetables on the side, this was a complete meal buy itself. I love the ginger garninshing.

Beggar bowl rice with minced pork (RM9.90) – this was once again served in a ‘pot’ which kept its content warm all throughout.


Hometown tofu (RM14.90) – deep fried and garnished with spring onion and parsley, and served with some gravy, I don’t quite like the taste of it.

Address : L3-12, 3rd Floor
Jaya Shopping Centre
Jalan Semangat
46100 Petaling Jaya
Tel : +603 7932 1338

No comments:

Post a Comment