Sunday 21 September 2014

Restoran Heng Kee Ulu Yam Noodles, Bt Tinggi Klang



I was in the Bukit Tinggi area with my colleague and we decided to grab a quick lunch. As the weather  was hazy, I decided to order a fresh coconut to quench my thirst and hopefully clear my throat.






I then noticed that this simple restaurant has the ability to cook up so many wonderful dishes as evident from the pictures adorning the walls. But, as were did not have much time before our next meeting I decided to have the Ulu Yam noodles whilst she opted for what I would label as unadventurous Cantonese noodles. I’ll tell you about my Ulu Yam lor meen – with vinegar and lots of lard, this was a platter of awesomeness, if there’s such a word!

Awesome lor meen

Cantonese noodles

We also tried this  - can’t remember what it’s called, but just look at what’s inside! 




Address : 16 Lorong Batu Nilam 3A
Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1
41200 Klang
Cash terms only

No comments:

Post a Comment