Sunday 17 August 2014

Sassorosso

Chef Giovanni  is the man behind Sassorosso, which means red rock. This restaurant is tucked away along the quieter part of Yap Kwan Seng and when you do find it, you find a gem.

I would not say that prices here are affordable and as such I only dine here on very special occasions. I was there this afternoon with a very special guest from overseas  (who simply adores great wine & food). I am so excited to  write about the lobster spaghetti which is absolutely awesome here. Al dente pasta served with an entire lobster which I would describe as fresh, bursting with flavour and absolutely succulent was what this platter was all about.  Be warned however, that it comes with a very hefty price tag ..RM2xx!!





Address:  9 Lorong Yap Kwan Seng
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603 2166 6428
Opening hours : Mon-Sat : 12-3pm, 6-11.30pm, Sunday 6-11.30pm

Amex, Master, Visa accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment