Sunday 10 August 2014

Restoran HLK, Taman Danau Desa


This is what my son calls a restaurant without door i.e the main door is always wide opened, welcoming patrons anytime of the day.



We ordered four dishes to go with rice:-

This dish of stir fried broccoli appears innocuously simple and uninteresting , but trust me, it was crunchily yummy.



This is sweet sour pork with cucumber, onion and chillies. The sweet-sour combo never fail to appeal to my taste bud…and had me ordering an extra bowl of rice!



Stir fried fish  with ginger and spring  onion – this was a fantastic dish as the fish fillet were just what I call flavour bombs!



Hot plate tofu – the silky smooth tofu was a stark contrast with the chucky meat and these were topped with a lovely gravy.



Address : 5-0-11 Jalan 3/109F
Danau Business Centre
Taman Danau Desa
58100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +6016 691 8893

Cash only

No comments:

Post a Comment