Saturday 30 August 2014

Cendol Tan Kim Hock


I must admit that the last time I had the Tan Kim Hock cendol  was at least 10 years ago…and the impression that was imprinted in my mind was that the cendol was very good, to say the least.

This time around I was in Melaka once again and decided to stop by the Tan Kim Hock outlet near the famous Famosa Chicken Rice Ball along Jalan Munshi Abdullah.



The lady told me that I needed to buy coupon and then head over to the other side i.e near the huge parking lot for my cendol. I happily paid for the coupon and armed with it barged into the place serving cendol. Imagine my surprise when I found the entire place empty save for some tables and chairs. I could not even see any workers there ……

I waited and waited until someone appeared and then handed him my coupon. This is what I got within the next few minutes.


I must say it was rather disappointing…it was nowhere near  what I had a decade ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment