Friday 22 August 2014

Restoran Crocodile Farm Seafood Village, Subang

The surroundings  conjure contentment as the restaurant is located within the greenery of the Subang Lake. Sitting here at the Crocodile Farm reminded me of eating in a kampong house. There is no air-conditioning but the  fans going in full swing are sufficient to make me feel comfortable.









Fresh coconut –we ordered 3 …and someone was in for a surprise as his turned out to be sour coconut juice – which implied that the fruit was rotten. He immediately asked for it to be replaced and the waiter willingly obliged. I can now confirm to you that there wasn’t any extra charge for the replacement.


Venison  – stir fried with spring onion, the meat was not only tender but very aromatic.



Stir fried yau mak with garlic –another wonderful dish whereby the vegetables were still crunchy and not withered, just the way I like it.



Tofu with snow fungus – certainly a delightful sight and a treat for the palate. Love it!



Steamed village chicken – done to perfection, just add some tasty gravy on top and this made me ask for another bowl of rice!




Steamed crab with eggs – when a single, huge and fresh crab is steamed, what I would expect will be sweet, tasty and fleshy meat ….and this certainly lived up to my expectations.


The crab was so good that I resented having to share this with the others!!


Address:  Jalan SS12/1, Taman Subang Ria, Subang Jaya,
47500 Subang Jaya
Tel  : +603 5635 1463
Mastercard & Visa accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment