Wednesday 13 August 2014

La Cocina Restaurant & Tapas Bar

La Cocina is a Spanish restaurant tucked away in the business centre of USJ9. I walked in and was surprised by  the welcoming ambience and the friendly waiters. Although they were obviously busy preparing for an event to be held on the upper floor, they welcomed us with a smile. I love the polka dotted table cloth – it somehow makes me feel at ease and at home.






The mushroom soup was rich and filling. It was simply a bliss-in-my-mouth bowl of goodness!

The fried calamari rings were crispy on the outside, thanks to its light batter.


I’ve always loved escargots and I must say that La Cocina fares very well in the escargot department.  The flavour and texture was perfect!



 We also tried the drinks &  dishes below:-






















Address :  38 USJ9/5P,
Subang Jaya
Tel: +603 8023 2395
Opening hours: 11am to 3pm, 6pm to 12 midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment