Sunday 6 April 2014

Yume Cuisine, Tropicana City Mall

I’ve always referred to this restaurant as the Sponge Bob restaurant as you can easily spot it due to the Sponge Bob T-shirt hanging next door. I was told that the owner actually started off with a business in fashion and accessories but then decided to give food a try.




Our drinks  -coconut (RM6) , grape juice (RM6.90)  & herbal tea (RM3):-




Special rice noodle (RM18) – well, with a name like this I expected the noodles to have some oomph..and yes, it certainly did have something special. The noodles were firm and the soup was tasty. Love it!






Special sweet and sour pork (RM18) – what makes this dish so unique is the fact that it is served in ice. I have often wondered what ice & a piping hot dish like this would turn out to be – and…well, it turned out to be truly delicious and I would highly recommend it.


Broccoli (RM12) – one can never go wrong with this dish…hence I’ve no complaints about it.



Stir fried escargot with celery (RM20) – I’ve always loved escargots (read : cooked Western style)  but this version, which was spicy was a first for me and I would say it was surprisingly yummy.


Prawns in dragon fruit (RM30) – prawns cooked with dragon fruit and served in just the skin of the fruit – frankly, I’ve never come across this dish before and the first bite already told me that this would be a dish I can eat anytime, anywhere.




Steamed bean curd with minced pork and prawns (RM12) – despite its rather simple presentation, this dish was very appetising.

All in all I would sum up the food here as excellent!

Address: 33 & 33A Ground Floor
Tropicana City Mall
No 3 Jalan SS20/27
Petaling Jaya
Tel : +603 7725 6636

Visa & Mastercard accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment