Sunday 27 April 2014

Laguna Restaurant, Jalan Gereja

‘Where can I get good Filipino food?’ my friend from Phillipines asked me yesterday. So I told her about this place called Laguna which I have heard about but have never made the any effort to try. This afternoon I went there together with her…..I believe that a Filipino should be able to tell me whether the food there is good enough by Filipino standards….And the verdict was, she said, it was great!

Well, we had the RM12.90 buffet and it was from there that she made her judgement:-





We also had halo-halo (RM7) for dessert. I would describe halo-halo as a mellowed down version of the Malaysian ais kacang (of shaven ice and evaporated milk) . Frankly I prefer halo-halo as it seemed less messy and definitely far less sweet .


Address: 3 Jalan Gereja
50100 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment