Thursday 3 April 2014

Papa’s Café, Tropicana City Mall

What drew me in to Papa’s Café was the spanking white walls which instantaneously gave me the impression of an impeccably  clean eatery.








Cincau ice (RM3.50) and barley. The barley drink came in a set together with the sang mee set priced at RM9.90.




Vanilla milk shake (RM7.90) and strawberry milk shake (RM7.90) – I would say Papa’s Café serves one of the better milk shakes. I can vouch for this as I am a HUGE fan of milkshakes!




This is the sang mee which I mentioned earlier. It comes with a generous amount of cabbage and fish cake. The springy noodles were yummy.



Nasi lemak ayam (RM9.90) – with the usual compliments of peanuts, cucumber slices, anchovies, sambal, hard boiled eggs and a chicken thigh, this nasi lemak was just alright.



Salmon steak (RM25.90) – I would call this a salmon steak with a difference. Served with fries, cucumber slices and some mushrooms and sweet peas, I found this rather interesting. The salmon was fully coated in sauce..and that would be my only complaint of this dish –would prefer if the gravy/sauce is served separately.




This is called papa’s kiddo (RM9.90) – a platter meant for kids. With the usual kiddie stuff such as sausage, fried eggs, sliced cucumber, hash brown and some fries, this dish made a good breakfast.




Address: Lot L1-56
1st Floor
Tropicana City Mall
Petaling Jaya
Tel : +603 7729 8158

No comments:

Post a Comment