Wednesday 2 October 2013

Restoran Noble House, Jalan Delima , KL



I arrived at Noble House, said to be one of Malaysia's best Chinese Restaurant this evening as the sun was about to set. I left my car with the jockey as I believe that's the only way to get a spot here.

As we waited for our friends to arrive, we had some 'snacks':-


The photo above shows fried salmon skin - good for the complexion, I was told!


This is fried fish cake. I love the spicy sauce made from green chillis and a just a tint of lime juice.


Paku - cooked Thai style i.e kerabu. This is the first time I have this and I absolutely love it

Many people cannot figure out what this is...hmmm....brinjal with meat floss. It had a unique flavour,and, despite not being a brinjal fan, I found this dish interestingly delightful.



Sharks fin with bean sprouts - this has been painstakingly boiled for 8 hours and it is obvious from the taste that it is premium grade soup.


Steamed fish - with some soya sauce, this simple dish was done to perfection!


Another unique dish - chicken wings with otak-otak. The otak-otak is stuffed into the wing..simply yummy!


Suckling pig - I've never been a fan..so I can't say for sure that it's good



This are the dumplings to be eaten together with the suckling pig.




This is half a lobster cooked in a sweet, aromatic sauce.




Vegetables, of course - for a more balanced meal. This had slices of mushrooms in it.



Fried hokkien noodles with lots of pork lard. Not to my liking as this is super duper oily!



The last course - fruits, for desserts. I like the way it was presented. Nicely arranged in an array of colours!

What a satisfying meal - a feast for the eyes and tummy too.


Address : No.19, Jalan Delima,
Off Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur 

Tel: +603- 2145 8822

Credit card accepted

Note: Jockey parking is priced at RM7 per entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment