Sunday 6 October 2013

Organic Freshmart –revisited


The last time I came here I was impressed , so I decided to make another trip to Organic Freshmart in SS18 Subang Jaya.

The place was once again quite packed when I walked in at 7pm. This time around, I ordered coconut  - fresh, young coconut….very juicy indeed and the flesh was tender enough to be eaten that I diligently scrapped off every inch of it!

This is mixed vegetable udon – very delicious!



This is petai fried rice  …hmmm….looks like the food here is always served with a huge pile of vegetables.

I noticed that these 2 dishes resembles the basil fried rice and soup I ordered the last time I was here –what I mean is the presentation and the looks. But, I must say they differ in terms of taste.

This is my favourite dish – vegetarian asam fish – served with lots of vegetables. It has has a mild spicy taste and is so appetising.


Look out for this board....it shows you what other dishes they have besides those on their menu.


 Address : No 17 & 19 Jalan SS18/1B
47500 Subang Jaya
Tel : +603 56362468
Opens from 10am to 9pm daily
 
Cards accepted :Mastercard & Visa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment