Wednesday 4 September 2013

Kokoro Bento, Kota Kemuning

I like the red bicycle parked in front of the shop. Somehow it gives me a very homely feeling. The restaurant has 2 sections – you may choose to be seated outside or within the air-conditioned section. As it was blazing hot outside, we chose to sit in the colder section.
 
 
 
 

The kids went ga-ga upon seeing the kids set (RM9.90)which came with Ribena and ice cream. Just look at the ‘interesting’ character inside this bowl of noodles. I knew my son was reluctant to eat up the cuties!
 





 Fries with a single plain, ordinary sausage? Look again! This is salmon sausage. According to my son it was very delicious and did not have that fishy smell.
 
 

 Edamame  (RM4) – with salt sprinkled on top, the edamame was steamed just right – not raw, yet not over cooked.
 

Beef teriyaki (RM13.50) – with some black sesame on my rice, some salad and a slice of watermelon, the beef teriyaki set was worth every sen as the beef was tender. Overall I’ll say it was fulfilling.
 
 

Shioyaki saba with chicken (RM17) – saba is considered to be healthy food and I found this a nice change to our normal Japanese meal outings.  The fish (saba) is grilled and wasn’t too dry. Love it!
 
 

Address :  4-1 (Ground Floor), 8 Jalan Anggerik Vanilla,
BE31/BE Kota Kemuning,
40460 Shah Alam.

GPS Coordinate: N03.00390, E101.53635

Opening hours:  11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Mastercard & Visa accepted

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment