Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wanton Mee at Modesto's Capital Square




So, I head to Modesto’s. I want to check out their Chinese Menu as I have been told that this outlet does pretty reasonable ones in terms of price & quality.



There are many tables outside the outlet and of course many more inside. I opt to sit inside as I don’t want to smell of cigars or cigarettes in the cinema later on. And I must say I ‘donated’ a lot of blood to the mosquitoes that day!!
Now we move on to more important stuff –FOOD! I looked through the Chinese Menu and saw that there were lots of varities – Hokkien noodles, yee mee noodles with prawns, Wan ton noodles, fried rice , sze chuan soup….just to name a few.
I ordered the Wan ton Noodles and an orange juice. I waited quite a while for my noodles…let’s just say my drink was finished before the noodles arrived. The orange juice was superb. I could feel the freshness of the orange used and it was not diluted…just perfect! But be warned that this drink is not cheap…suffice to say it costs more than RM10 per glass.
The Wanton noodles finally arrived. I liked the texture of the noodles – smooth. Very tasty soup too, but I did not really liked the prawn wanton as the prawns were tiny and not that fresh.
I’ll come here again another day & have the Western food, or even the set lunch…until next time, I’ve got a movie to catch. Bye now!!
Modesto's Capital Square
Address: Lot G-02/03/03A, Ground Floor, Cap Square Centre,
No 7, Persiaran Cap Square, 50100 KL.

Opening Hours:12 noon to 3 pm / 5 pm to 3 am
(Closed on Sunday)
Tel : 603 2697 4020
Master, Visa & Amex accepted

I am dying to watch a movie and it seems that most of the tickets are sold out. I’ve been told that when all else fails, just head to Capital Square and you will not only get the tickets but good seats as well. So, I made another trip to Cap Square….bought my tickets (such a breeze mind you!) and I hear my tummy growling…oh, I nearly forgot I need some dinner before the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment