Thursday 2 February 2012

Uptown Lammee, First Subang

It was a raining cats and dogs outside and I wanted to get to a place where I would not even get a drop of rain. What better place to eat than to go to First Subang located in SS15 Subang Jaya. Parking will be free for 2 hours if you spend a minimum of RM50.
 We decided to check out this place called Uptown Lammee on the lower ground floor which is just opposite Sushi King.


Great! They were having their 1st anniversary promotion.


For RM12.90 we got the Uptown Lammee Set which consists of a plate of Lam Mee (of course!) , a glass of soya bean and 2 fish balls. The portion caught me by surprise as it was rather small. The Lam mee tasted good –not too starchy. The soya bean was ok.
I also tried the Uptown Chicken Hor Fan set. At RM11.90, this is once again served with soya bean and a choice of fried sui kow or fish ball. You have a choice of dry noodles, soup or curry. I chose soup and found myself thirsty after this – perhaps too much MSG used. So I ordered green apple milk shake (RM7.90). The drink was alright but I was a little powdery.




Next we also ordered the fried rice with chicken wing (RM10.90). I highly recommend this as the rice is very delicious – not too dry yet very tasty. The chicken wing is piping hot when served – goes to show that it has just been fried prior to serving.
By then the rain has stopped and we head to the Customer Service Counter to get our parking ticket validated to enjoy the free parking.


Address : Lot LG-01, Lower Ground Floor of 1st Subang, SS15, Subang Jaya
Tel : +603 -5612 3268

No comments:

Post a Comment