Wednesday 18 June 2014

Bar B.Q. Plaza, Main Place USJ21

Bar B.Q Plaza has a few outlets located in major shopping malls. Today was my first attempt at trying some Bar B.Q. Plaza food. The outlet located on the lower ground floor of Main Place was abuzz as we walked in.

 We were greeted ‘Sawadee-kap’ and I was surprised as I had thought that this was a Mongolian concept cuisine but I later found out that the guy who first came up with the idea of Bar B.Q Plaza was Thai.


We ordered the family combo priced at RM88.80 which came with 4 drinks, 4 garlic fried rice, thai fish cake, fried bacon, marinated chicken drumstick and a mixed platter.



For beginners or first timers, there is no need to feel overly anxious as there is a ‘How to Cook?’ Guide placed on every table. 

In fact, the waiters are so conscientious that when you are first ushered to your table, they do take the trouble to find out whether that is your first visit to Bar B.Q. Plaza and they take the pain to go through the guide with you. That makes a world of difference to me and I would say I love the food as well as the impeccable service given to us that day.

























Address : LG-16 , Main Place
USJ 21/10
Subang Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment