Sunday 3 November 2013

Restoran Zaman, Kuantan


Proclaimed as the best nasi lemak in Kuantan, Zaman’s nasi lemak was definitely something I had to try when I drove past this restaurant early this morning.





The common queue for nasi lemak and nasi dagang was long. I took a packet of the fragrant prepacked nasi lemak (RM2) and waited for my turn to pay. Every second was a torture as the fragrance of the nasi lemak caused my already hungry tummy to rumble and growl even more.



After paying, I quickly went on to the most important part – EAT!! The rice not only smelt good due to the fact that it was wrapped in fresh banana leaf, it tasted excellent too. Every spoonful of nasi lemak with the anchovies sambal was heavenly as each grain of rice was sufficiently coated in coconut milk. I must also mention that the sambal had the right amount of spiciness, by my standards, that is!





Address : Lot 1-3811,  KM14 Jalan Gambang
26070 Kuantan
Tel : +609 538 1253
Cash terms only

No comments:

Post a Comment