Wednesday 13 November 2013

Dome Café , Bangsar Shopping Centre

Dome Café is an outlet you would not miss if you walk in from the main entrance of Bangsar Shopping Complex, more famously known as BSC. It occupies a prominent lot, and is virtually impossible to miss.


I had RM150 voucher thanks to last year’s Mega Sale Carnival and so got 2 buddies to come along for a makan-makan gathering. It was a hot sunny noon and so we decided to forego the Alfresco dining area  -opted to sit inside where there was air-conditioning.

We ordered our drinks – vanilla shake (RM13.50 each) and lemonade berry (RM11.50). I must say that the vanilla shake was excellent, truly on par with the ones I had in London, and I really loved it.



Wild mushroom soup (RM16) – slightly pricey, but then one sip will tell you that the premium paid is justified.

Spicy olio spaghetti (RM23) – it tasted alright but would have been better with more garlic.

Pizza-classic Roman (RM26) –this is said to be made of Dome’s special pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and covered with chicken pastrami and button mushrooms. I like the visual presentation of this pizza very much. I did have a slice and I can say it fits what many like – you know the kind of pizza that makes a stretchy ‘mess’ when you pull the pizza towards yourself.

Big breakfast –beef rasher (RM27) - With toast, 2 eggs, raosted tomatoes, hash brown and some ‘bacon’ , this was, well, as the name suggested BIG enough to feed a big eater like me!

I love the food here and I’ll be back soon.


Address: G7, Ground Floor,

West Wing Bangsar Shopping Centre

205 Jalan Maarof

59000 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +603 2092 4377

Opening hours :


Master, Visa, Amex accepted





No comments:

Post a Comment