Wednesday 20 March 2013

Orientin Thai & Chinese Breakfast buffet, Korea


Orientin Thai and Chinese Restaurant was introduced to me by my Korean friend. I went there one fine morning for breakfast - buffet breakfast to be precise. The spread was absolutely impressive. I didn't take many pictures there but all I can say is that from the minute you step in, you will be surprised.

Well, what I saw that day was eggs, fried noodles, fried vegetables, rice, porridge, sea weed, peanuts, baked beans, fried fish (yeah, fish for breakfast - how healthy!) and the ever famous man tou. All tasted great - my only complaint was the fish - it had many...and I mean MANY tiny bones. Oh yeah, and did I say that they served bread too - lots of bread - take your pick and have it toasted.

One distinct feature about buffets in Korea is that you will have to send your plates and cutlery to a designated place for them to wash....not like our Malaysian style where you eat and the staff will come and put away your used plates & cutlery. Be mindful that is is totally unacceptable in Korea to leave your table without putting away the plates.

Kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Post a Comment