Tuesday 5 March 2013

Bimbimbap & Pork Hot Pot - Seoul



You can buy souvenirs from this stall in front of the restaurant - very reasonably priced

It’s 12 noon and I am extremely hungry. After nearly seven hours in the plane from KL and a good walk around Seoul I deciced to eat. I arrived at this restaurant and ordered bimbimbap. Well, it’s just a simple meal of mixed rice. This is what the rice looked like before I mixed them together. (the so called ‘BEFORE’ picture.

And here’s the ‘AFTER’ picture.



I also had the pork in  hot pot. Korean style food are more towards ‘cook it yourself’ and so they just gave us raw pork and we had to cook it ourselves…nothing to complain about as it actually helped to warm us up in this cold weather.


Side dishes - seaweed, kimchi and bean sprouts



No comments:

Post a Comment