Monday 28 January 2013

Trattoria, Menara Hap Seng

The name of this place says it all – it is an Italian eating establishment that isn’t very formal…..well, I hope you get what I mean.



A look at the menu tells me that ala-carte is a little too expensive for me (considering I haven’t got my salary for this month yet), so I had a close look at the set menu.


There are many sets available ranging from pasta to pizzas and of course sandwiches – all sets costing from RM19.90 to less than RM25.

My choice - Set C Panini : Club Sandwich pork bacon, chicken, lettuce, tomato and egg. Comes with french fries, a soft drink (choice of diet coke or ice lemon tea), soup or salad , and a tiny tiramisu.
This is the soup – it looked plain and boring yet was very tasty. You scoop how ever much you would like …….er….subject to a limit which is of course as much as the bowl could hold!


Club sandwich –I can easily label this as modest yet plentiful. It was a beauty to my eyes and a feast for my tummy. Love it! The pieces of bacon were done to perfection and every bite of this sandwich left me yearning for more…and with that I ate up all the sandwiches …and the fries too (even though I have never been a fan of french fries)



Overall, I would say I love the ambience as it gives you the feeling that you are dining alfresco, but then again you are not exposed to the elements as this place is covered..well, if I have confused you, then do drop by Trattoria and try the various set lunches they have.



Address : Menara Hap Seng

Jalan P. Ramlee

50450 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +603 2022 0460

Credit cards accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment