Thursday 6 September 2012

Restoran N.C.Y Kuantan

Breakfast time! I was starving - so we drove along Jalan Wong Ah Jang in Kuantan and ended up at N.C.Y.

I counted the number of stalls they had in this corner lot coffee shop  -at least 20. Wow!


Too bad KFC was not opened that day -if not I would have tried

This is my nasi lemak (RM2.50) - not too spicy.. and the portion was just right.


Yam cake (80sen per piece). I love the slightly sweet sauce..and yes, by the way, the yam cake was yam-my  too.


Milo ice (RM2.20) - quite expensive, but then this was thick (kau-kau)


My cuppa tea! Love the cup & saucer!



Pan mee (RM4) - with fish ball, some vege, pork slices and some black fungus. The soup was delicious & the noodles cooked aldente.



Soft boiled eggs (RM1.20 each)- I felt totally let down when these were brought to me as I expected kampung chicken eggs!



Well, this sign says that they do sell kampung chicken - which were placed in the freezer just behind the pillar. I did not buy any as I wasn't leaving Kuantan yet....maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment