Thursday 20 September 2012

Beserah Seafood Restaurant

If you like having your meal with the sound of the waves as ‘background music’ and  breeze from the South China Sea blowing gently in your face, then Beserah Seafood is one place you should definitely go to.




I’ve heard many complaints that service is rather slow so I arrived early i.e at 6pm and chose the set meal for 5 which costs RM228.

This is fried tofu with some gravy. The portion looked slightly small to me.


Next we had steam kampong chicken with goji berry. The taste was alright.


Broccoli with black mushroom and some carrots. The gravy was a tad tasteless.


Nestum prawns – I love the old fashioned flower wafer but I found the prawns a little disappointing as I prefer fresh, succulent ones.


The lobster salad and steam fish were just alright.





I didn’t have a long wait for food to be served. I did find this place to be pricey, but well, perhaps you do have to fork out a little extra for ambience!



South China Sea in the background






Address : No. 1376, Kampung Batu Hitam, 26100 Kuantan, Pahang

Tel : +609 544 8810

Opening hours : Monday – Friday  4.00 pm - 12.00 mid-nite
Saturday - Sunday 12.00 pm - 12.00 mid-nite

Matercard & Visa accepted



No comments:

Post a Comment