Thursday 20 March 2014

Italiannies

This is what I would label as an Italian restaurant, albeit one that has been very much ‘localised’. I like the concept where a long table is placed at the front of the restaurant. This is where pizza is made. In fact, I must admit that I did stand there watching the guy make pizza for at least 10 minutes before we finally decided to dine there.




Kids eat for free with every paying adult – meaning that you get a free meal for one child with every main course (adult portion, that is) ordered – definitely a good deal, I must say.

We ordered warm water –which by the way is complimentary. Bread is also served after you have placed your orders. I like the soft and fluffy white bread here.




Mushroom soup (RM9.90) –chunks of mushroom in creamy goodness – this did not disappoint!


Ham and mushroom pizza (Rm37.90) – baked til crisp and golden, even the base of the pizza was delicious. I would say this pizza is best suited for the ultimate cheese lover.


Spaghetti Bolognese – free of charge! The spaghetti was cooked to the tooth and was exceptionally good.




Angel hair pomodoro (RM24.90) – a tad too sour for my liking as the chef has been a little too generous, in my opinion that is, with the tomatoes.


Pizza Margherita – free of charge once again as this is a kiddy portion. My son said it was superb – it was warm, crispy and had lots of tomatoes & cheese – that’s his definition of a good pizza!



Address : Lot G16 Ground Floor
Paradigm Mall
Petaling Jaya
Credit cards accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment