Sunday 20 July 2014

Ippudo, Pavilion

When I walked into Ippudo alone, I was greeted in Japanese and I find this rather annoying, not because I don’t understand Japanese but because it somehow announces my arrival and I can see many heads turning. In fact the staff here are trained to greet everyone who comes in and also everyone who has finished eating & is about to leave. I find this a little ‘noisy’.






I decided to give the Ramen Combo set which was on promotion a try. For RM29.90++ I was given the choice of 1 ramen + 1 side dish or dessert + 1 green tea.

I decided on the shiromaru motoaji and a sake mentai rice. The waitress actually asked how I wanted the noodles done – soft, normal or hard. I chose normal and what I got was al dente noodles in broth. I love the ultra thin noodles which were smooth and slippery.



This is the sake mentai rice which is rice topped with grilled minced salmon and cod fish roe.  I love the fragrance of the rice and found this side dish very appetising.

These promotional sets are only available on weekdays from 11 am to 3 pm.

Address : Lot C4.07.00
Connection, Level 4
Pavilion KL
Credit cards accepted
Opening hours: 11am to 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment