Sunday 6 July 2014

Fukuya, Jalan Delima

A beautiful mansion with  decent parking houses Fukuya. All you need to do is to leave your car with the jockey (for FREE!!) and walk into Fukuya for an out-of- this-world dining experience. You may dine in what I would call the common area or book a room for more privacy. Alternatively if you were bold  (and extremely lucky)like me you could just walk in and try your luck at getting a table or even a room! For the record, I got a room looking out into the beautiful garden and I was told by the friendly waiter John that I was indeed very lucky as it is normally full house here at Fukuya!






I tried the Fuku-Fuku Lunch which was priced at RM40++. It came with appetiser, salad, chawan mushi, rice, miso soup, pickles and dessert. The difficult part was to make 2 selections out of a list of 15 items – cod fish teriyaki, fried scallop, cube cut beef steak, salmon steak with butter sauce, grilled chicken with salt seasoning, tuna & salmon sashimi, salmon sashimi,  grilled saba mackerel, prawn & fish tempura, fried white fish, chicken teriyaki, butter sautéed scallop, beef teriyaki & grilled salmon with salt seasoning.



It took the glutton in me some time to make a decision as  all of the 15 items appealed to me! I finally chose the salmon sashimi and grilled saba mackerel. I must say that the way the food was presented gave my eyes a visual feast and the extremely delicious and satisfying food made me vow to come back soon!

Address : 9 Jalan Delima,
 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel :  +603-2144 1022 
Amex, Visa and Mastercard accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment