Monday 9 January 2012

Grand Imperial Kitchen, Capital Square

It’s Monday and it’s almost time for lunch. As I need to get some blank CDs and an external hard disk, I decided to go to the newly opened (not so new actually) ICT Mall at Jalan Munshi Abdullah. I arrived at close to 12 noon and decided that what I need was a quick bite – must take care of my tummy before I shop as I once read that a survey showed that if you shop on an empty stomach you will end up spending more.
I decided on the Grand Imperial Kitchen as I have the Grand Imperial member card. It is located on the Ground Floor…has a significant presence that you cant miss if you are in the ICT Mall building. They’ve got lots of set meal. I browse through the extensive list and settle for Individual Super Value Set 3 which was dry curry chicken with egg noodles + ‘drink of the day’ which was lo han kuo and a bowl of soup.
My lo han kuo arrived 2 minutes later, pretty impressive, I would say. It tasted good –it was not too sweet, yet not too dilulted- just nice!


3 minutes later the noodles were served.  I believe they must have used some dark soya sauce in this dish. Appearance wise – ok, but don’t look like the usual dry curry as it seemed a little too dark. In terms of taste, it was ok – not too salty yet spicy enough for me. I was happy to see that they put in some vegetables (siew pak choy) with this set. For RM11.90 + 10% service tax, my tummy was filled and I am now ready for some IT shopping!


Address : Lot G16-17, Ground Floor
No 7 Persiaran Capital Square
50100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : + 603 26976366

Cards accepted :Master & Visa
Opens for lunch and dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment